Understanding the Art & Science of Effective Communication
Webinar Presented by: Julie Perrine, Founder & CEO, All Things Admin
Do your communication skills accurately reflect your level of professionalism? Can you give and take constructive criticism? Do you pay attention to your written and verbal communication methods?
Being an effective communicator – both verbally and in writing – is extremely important for all administrative professionals who want to be valued and respected in their positions. From attending meetings to responding to emails, you need to know how to maintain a high level of professional communication.
But there’s a bit of science and art behind being an effective communicator.
This webinar will teach you both! During this session you’ll discover how to take your communication skills to the next level, better support your executive, and be a more professional representative of your organization.
You’ll also learn:
- How to decode the communication styles of different personality types.
- Why you need to master crucial conversations.
- Ways to get comfortable with public speaking.
- Strategies for improving your verbal and written communication skills.
- The difference between verbal and non-verbal communication.
- What your personal brand says about you.
- Five things that will help you communicate effectively in any situation.
- How to handle positive and negative feedback effectively.
- How to successfully communicate with company leadership.
Please join us to learn the science and art that goes into being an amazing admin communicator!
Watch a preview:
Understanding the Art & Science of Effective Communication - $67
(Single User License)
When you finish the registration and payment process, you will receive a registration confirmation email with the webinar link. Please make sure orders [at] allthingsadmin.com and adminsuccess [at] allthingsadmin.com are on your safe/white list so your junk or spam filters allow us through.