Managing Projects with Microsoft Apps You Already Know
Webinar Presented by: Melissa Esquibel, Microsoft Certified Trainer
It’s hard to find a job description in the administrative professions that doesn’t describe duties related to managing projects. These projects can be solo efforts or collaborations with co-workers. In either case, you need the proper tools to keep everything organized and on track.
Microsoft Project is often considered an industry standard for project managers. However, you can leverage Microsoft apps you likely already have on your computer or laptop to create and manage detailed task plans like a pro!
During this webinar, you will discover the project management power of Outlook, Excel, OneNote, and SharePoint. You’ll also learn:
- How Outlook can be used to create reusable project plans.
- The secrets to date math in Excel that can help you manage task dependencies and predecessor logic.
- How to set up conditional formatting in Excel to tell you when things are off track.
- How to leverage Excel in your Outlook task planning steps.
- Two features of OneNote that can help keep everybody on track and accountable.
- How to set up the right list in SharePoint to create a robust project task plan that can be accessed by Microsoft Project and Excel.
Become a more capable and efficient project manager without having to learn a new tool or install a new app.
Watch a preview:
Managing Projects with Microsoft Apps You Already Know - $67
(Single User License)
When you finish the registration and payment process, you will receive a registration confirmation email with the webinar link. Please make sure orders [at] allthingsadmin.com and adminsuccess [at] allthingsadmin.com are on your safe/white list so your junk or spam filters allow us through.