Microsoft OneNote 2016 for Procedures
Webinar Presented by: Julie Perrine, Founder and CEO of All Things Admin
If you’re looking for a tool that allows you to capture, organize, collaborate, and locate digital information easily, then prepare to fall in love with OneNote.
More than just a powerful note-taking tool, OneNote is a digital notebook program that allows you to organize your image, audio, and video files, links, and more – just like you do your print files. You can even include color-coded tabs!
OneNote’s incredible search functionality makes it effortless to quickly locate the information you need. And the best part is that it integrates with Microsoft Outlook and the other Office programs.
Transform your travel-planning system. Convert your office procedures binder. Improve project collaboration on your team. Organize meeting minutes more effectively. It can all be accomplished with OneNote.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Create, organize, and share notebooks for procedures, training, and more.
- Design a procedures template to use throughout your notebook.
- Develop your own tagging system for quick reference and sorting.
- Use the history ribbon to track changes, who made them, and when.
- Insert files, links, screenshots, audio, and video into your notebook.
OneNote 2016 Office Procedures - $47 (49 min.)
(Single User License)
REMINDER: Your paid registration to access this webinar is a SINGLE USER LICENSE and may NOT be shared with anyone else. Thank you for respecting this policy so we can continue offering high quality training at an affordable price for everyone.