Microsoft OneNote Windows 10 for Minute Taking
Presented by: Melissa Esquibel, Microsoft Certified Trainer and Founder of Sawbuck Seminars
If you’re looking for a tool that allows you to capture, organize, collaborate, and locate digital information easily, then prepare to fall in love with OneNote.
More than just a powerful note-taking tool, OneNote is a digital notebook program that allows you to organize your image, audio, and video files, links, and more – just like you do your print files. You can even include color-coded tabs!
OneNote’s incredible search functionality makes it effortless to quickly locate the information you need. And the best part is that it integrates with Microsoft Outlook and the other Office programs.
Transform your travel-planning system. Convert your office procedures binder. Improve project collaboration on your team. Organize meeting minutes more effectively. It can all be accomplished with OneNote.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Fundamental elements of OneNote, including notebooks, sections, pages, sub-pages, and tags.
- How to decide where to save your digital notebooks.
- Ways to leverage and customize tags in your notebooks.
- How to setup your minute-taking notebook.
- How to create an attendance page for evidence of quorum for votes and decisions.
- Creating date-stamped action item tags on tasks during the meeting.
- Other custom tags to use in your notebook.
- What to do after the meeting.
OneNote Windows 10 Minute Taking - $47 (26 min.)
(Single User License)
REMINDER: Your paid registration to access this webinar is a SINGLE USER LICENSE and may NOT be shared with anyone else. Thank you for respecting this policy so we can continue offering high quality training at an affordable price for everyone.