How to Build a Better Partnership With Your Executive
Presented by: Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, MBTI Certified, Founder & CEO, All Things Admin
As an admin, your primary responsibility is to support your executive. To do this effectively, you need the right set of skills, and you need to learn how to work well with your executive. But you want something more. You want to build a powerful partnership with your executive that ensures success for both of you.
A true partnership between an admin and an executive doesn’t just happen. It’s something that requires trust, communication, and proactive development.
It’s frustrating to have untapped skills and abilities, to know there are additional ways you can contribute, yet not know how to proceed. We understand your frustration, which is why we help admins create and execute a strategic plan for developing a better partnership with their executives.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The stages of partnership development.
- How to earn the trust and respect of your executive.
- Why you need to think like a CEO and develop your business acumen.
- How to better understand your executive’s personality type and strengths.
- How to be an effective communicator and liaison for your executive.
- How to approach difficult conversations with confidence.
- The importance of developing an indispensable administrative brand.
- Where you need reliable systems to keep you organized.
- Why it’s vital that you train your executive to utilize your skills.
No matter how long you’ve been working with your executive, the first step in improving your working relationship is to assess what’s working well and what needs improvement. Then you can create and execute the right strategy for building a stronger partnership.
Arm yourself with the information and resources you need to become the admin your executive can’t imagine their professional life without!
Watch a preview:
How to Build a Better Partnership with Your Executive - $47
(Single User License)
When you finish the registration and payment process, you will receive a registration confirmation email with the webinar link. Please make sure orders [at] allthingsadmin.com and adminsuccess [at] allthingsadmin.com are on your safe/white list so your junk or spam filters allow us through.