How to Prepare For an Outstanding Performance Review
Webinar Presented by: Julie Perrine, Founder and CEO of All Things Admin
Annual reviews are quickly approaching for many. Are you ready for yours? Can you demonstrate what you accomplished this year? Do you plan to ask for a promotion or new job title? What skills do you need to improve next year?
Whether your annual review is this month, or sometime in the new year, now is the time to start preparing – especially if you’re going to ask for additional responsibilities or a raise.
During this webinar, you’ll receive numerous samples, tools, and resources to help you with the review process. You’ll also learn:
- Why a performance review is important to your professional success.
- What your executive/manager is looking for during your review.
- Which tools can help you track your progress throughout the year.
- How to set performance goals that tie into your executive’s goals.
- What to do on review day.
- What to do after your review.
Join us for this session to get the tools and information you need to impress your executive during your next review!
BONUS: You will receive the “My Career Plan” OneNote Notebook Template ($57 value) as a complimentary bonus when you register for this session!
Watch a preview:
How to Prepare For an Outstanding Performance Review - $67
(Single User License)
REMINDER: Your paid registration to access this webinar is a SINGLE USER LICENSE and may NOT be shared with anyone else. Thank you for respecting this policy so we can continue offering high quality training at an affordable price for everyone.