Take time off without worrying what will happen while you’re gone.
Demonstrate the value you contribute to your organization.
Be ready to act if your dream job suddenly becomes available.
The Complete and Easy-To-Follow Instructions for Creating Effective Office Systems and Procedures
Some featured sections of the book include:
- Getting started with documenting your systems and procedures
- Why procedures make good business sense
- Procedures’ role in strengthening your team
- The career benefits of procedures for the Procedures Pro®
- The difference between systems and procedures
- Getting started with systems development
- Creating effective office procedures
- Using checklists, forms, and templates
- And many more!
About the Author
Julie Perrine is an executive assistant turned CEO and the founder of All Things Admin. She is also an enthusiastic trainer, author, Certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Administrator, Certified Productivity Pro Consultant, perpetual planner, longtime thimble collector, and adoring aunt.
As an advocate of the administrative profession, Julie encourages admins to be prepared, hone their skills, and always keep their minds open to new career opportunities. Her mission is to help assistants thrive, build and strengthen their professional relationships, and become assets to their executives and organizations. She believes that people in the administrative profession have the ability to go anywhere they want to professionally – from a desk in the C-suite supporting a top executive to becoming an executive and running their own business. Julie’s upbeat, step-by-step approach to handling the opportunities and challenges admins face includes proactive strategies for developing a plan, creating forward motion, and achieving great results.
Download the Free Book Resources
The resources that accompany the book are now available for you!
The download package includes the following resources:
- Anatomy of a Procedure Infographic
- Systems and Procedures Development Plans of Action
- Meeting Planning Template
- Tasks Tracking Templates
- Procedures Templates
- Travel Itinerary Template
You will also receive a complimentary subscription to the All Things Admin weekly e-newsletter!
Read the Reviews
“Julie Perrine is the only person I know who has tackled this detailed, nitty-gritty subject. While documenting procedures may seem overwhelming, Julie has mapped every step thus making it easy for any administrative assistant to follow. I especially love how Julie says, “Your administrative procedures are your legacy.” Also her attention to preparing for a disaster is very good advice and something we all should heed. Thank you Julie for this excellent map to reducing stress and being prepared for the unexpected!”
Share Procedures Pro® Tips on Social Media
We appreciate your support and encourage you to spread the word about Become a Procedures Pro®!
The following are some ways you can tell others about the new book:
- Encourage your friends, colleagues, and admin network to join our early notification list at ProceduresPro.com.
- Share the link to the book’s website: ProceduresPro.com.
- Use the hashtag #procedurespro in your social media posts.
- Like the All Things Admin Facebook page.
- Follow Julie Perrine on Twitter.
- Join the All Things Admin Book Club group on Facebook
Share one of these posts on LinkedIn or Facebook:
- Julie Perrine’s third book, Become a Procedures Pro®, can help you finally tackle your administrative procedures! #procedurespro https://procedurespro.com
- All the information, resources, and advice you need to create your admin procedures in one little book! #procedurespro https://procedurespro.com
- Aspire to be a Procedures Pro®? Learn how to create your administrative procedures with this latest book from Julie Perrine! #procedurespro https://procedurespro.com
- Administrative procedures allow you to take time off without worrying about what will or won’t happen while you’re gone. This book will turn you into a real Procedures Pro® when you use it to create yours! #procedurespro https://procedurespro.com
- Want to finally complete your administrative procedures? This new book from Julie Perrine will unleash the Procedures Pro® in you! #procedurespro https://procedurespro.com
Tweet about it! Here are some sample tweets for you to use:
Create more effective systems and procedures – order your copy of Become a Procedures Pro®! #proceduresproClick to tweet
Aspire to be a Procedures Pro®? Get your complete how-to guide from .@JuliePerrine! https://procedurespro.comClick to tweet
Stop stressing about creating your admin procedures and get the guide for completing them! #procedurespro https://procedurespro.comClick to tweet
The Procedures Pro®, .@JuliePerrine, has a new book to help you create your procedures once and for all! #procedurespro https://procedurespro.comClick to tweet
Create your admin procedures and become known as a Procedures Pro® with this new book! #procedurespro https://procedurespro.comClick to tweet