The Role of The Innovative Admin™ in Disaster Planning
Presented by: Julie Perrine, CAP-OM, MBTI Certified, Founder & CEO, All Things Admin
From natural disasters, such as floods, wildfires, and hurricanes, to global pandemics and personal emergencies, including health issues, a death in the family, or criminal situations, there’s a lot that can happen to send you into crisis management mode. Most of these situations come with little or no warning, so you need to be as prepared as possible.
But where do you begin?
Disaster response planning is everyone’s job. As an administrative professional, you can add tremendous value by initiating and maintaining the disaster planning documentation for your team.
There’s something to learn from every event or disaster you go through. During this session, Julie Perrine will share several of her own experiences, as well as her team members’, including what they learned from various disasters, and how to better prepare for future ones.
Some highlights from this session include:
- Dealing with natural disasters, including wildfires, snowstorms, floods, and tornadoes.
- Managing personal crises, including long-term illness and deaths in the family.
- Handling criminal situations, including arson and workplace violence.
- How to start creating your disaster preparedness plan.
- Four tips for developing your emergency communications plan.
- What to include in your emergency “to-go” kit.
- Insurance and financial considerations.
It’s impossible to be ready for every situation. But there are key disaster planning principles that can help you better prepare to respond, which can save lives and valuable resources. This session helps you be ready when the next disaster strikes.
Watch a preview:
The Role of The Innovative Admin™ in Disaster Planning - $47
(Single User License)
When you finish the registration and payment process, you will receive a registration confirmation email with the webinar link. Please make sure orders [at] allthingsadmin.com and adminsuccess [at] allthingsadmin.com are on your safe/white list so your junk or spam filters allow us through.