The Admin’s Guide to Creating a Standout Resume that Gets Results
Webinar Presented by: Debbie Gross, Trainer and Career Coach
In today’s business world where companies are constantly shifting, downsizing, right sizing, and restructuring on a regular basis, administrative professionals need to be prepared for change, especially as it relates to their roles.
Competition is fierce in the job market with an average of more than 200 applicants for every job opportunity.
In this webinar, we will explore some of the key ingredients of a dynamic resume that will get you noticed, including:
- What recruiters and hiring managers want to see on a resume.
- Creating an adaptable resume that can map to almost any job posting.
- Recognizing and using the right words.
- Identifying the key soft skills required in today’s profession.
- Using the power of career accomplishments over job responsibilities.
- Generating an amazing summary of qualifications statement.
Having all the right components on your resume helps move yours to the top of the stack! Join us for webinar and stand out from the sea of applicants!
Watch a preview:
The Admin’s Guide to Creating a Standout Resume that Gets Results - $47
(Single User License)
When you finish the registration and payment process, you will receive a registration confirmation email with the webinar link. Please make sure orders [at] allthingsadmin.com and adminsuccess [at] allthingsadmin.com are on your safe/white list so your junk or spam filters allow us through.