Accelerate Your Career With a Strategic Administrative Career Plan
Webinar Presented by: Julie Perrine, Founder & CEO, AllThingsAdmin
What do you do to nurture your career and ensure that it’s staying on track? Do you have a documented career plan to guide your decisions about training or development opportunities? Do you ever wonder, “Could I step into another career track entirely?”
Adopting the basic principles of strategic planning will help you prepare not only for the peaks and valleys of your professional life, but for many of the constant changes you face daily on the job. It will teach you how to apply principles of strategic planning to your career as an administrative professional, and how to manage your day-to-day responsibilities in a way that puts you in the driver’s seat.
During the session we will:
- Discover why it is necessary to shift from reactive to proactive when managing your career and workload.
- Introduce you to a proven strategic planning method for your career.
- Teach you how to implement your career plan to ensure future success.
- Give you the tools to shift your mental mindset to adapt to inevitable career and work place changes more productively.
Embark on a journey of job fulfillment, peace of mind, and maximum control over your career as an administrative professional – join us for this webinar!
Bonus Items Include:
- Career Planning Templates
- Accomplishments Tracker Template
- Resume Update Workbook
Accelerate Your Career With a Strategic Administrative Career Plan - $47
(Single User License)
When you finish the registration and payment process, you will receive a registration confirmation email with the webinar link. Please make sure orders [at] allthingsadmin.com and adminsuccess [at] allthingsadmin.com are on your safe/white list so your junk or spam filters allow us through.