Make sense of the disorganized chaos that is your workspace.
Create more effective systems for yourself and your executive.
Better understand and leverage your unique organizing style.
Develop Simple Organizing Systems That Promote Administrative Career Success
Some featured sections of the book include:
- What does “organized” mean?
- The cost of disorganization
- Discover your unique organizing style
- Basic organization principles
- Developing organization systems
Organizing Ideas, Time and Space
- Capturing your thoughts and ideas
- Paper and digital filing
- To do lists, tasks, and calendar management
Organizing Work and Projects
- Inbox organization
- Meetings and events
- Travel planning
- Projects management
Organizing Your Career
- Developing your job search toolkit
- Digital portfolio development
- Interview preparation
- Strategic career planning
About the Author
Julie Perrine is an executive assistant turned CEO and the founder of All Things Admin. She is also an enthusiastic trainer, author, Certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Administrator, Certified Productivity Pro Consultant, perpetual planner, longtime thimble collector, and adoring aunt.
As an advocate of the administrative profession, Julie encourages admins to be prepared, hone their skills, and always keep their minds open to new career opportunities. Her mission is to help assistants thrive, build and strengthen their professional relationships, and become assets to their executives and organizations. She believes that people in the administrative profession have the ability to go anywhere they want to professionally – from a desk in the C-suite supporting a top executive to becoming an executive and running their own business. Julie’s upbeat, step-by-step approach to handling the opportunities and challenges admins face includes proactive strategies for developing a plan, creating forward motion, and achieving great results.
Download the Resources and Free Templates
The resources that accompany the book are now available for you!
The download package includes the following resources:
- The Organized Admin™ Binder Cover and Spine
- Plans of Action
- Procedures Templates
- Time Log Template
- Travel Itinerary Template
- Project Planning Template
- Personal Business Card Template
- Career Planning Templates
You will also receive a complimentary subscription to the All Things Admin weekly e-newsletter!
Enter your name and email below:
Read the Reviews
Share The Organized Admin on Social Media
We appreciate your support and encourage you to spread the word about The Organized Admin!
The following are some ways you can tell others about the new book:
- Encourage your friends, colleagues, and admin network to pre-order the book at TheOrganizedAdmin.com.
- Share the link to the book’s website: TheOrganizedAdmin.com.
- Use the hashtag #organizedadmin in your social media posts.
- Like the All Things Admin Facebook page.
- Follow Julie Perrine on Twitter.
Share one of these posts on LinkedIn or Facebook:
- Stop struggling to get organized and do something about it! Get your copy of Julie Perrine’s new book, The Organized Admin! #organizedadmin https://theorganizedadmin.com/
- Julie Perrine, the author of The Innovative Admin, has a new book called The Organized Admin that will put an end to the stress and hassle of disorganization! #organizedadmin https://theorganizedadmin.com/
- Discover how to organize everything from your desk to your projects in one place! Get your copy of The Organized Admin by Julie Perrine! #organizedadmin https://theorganizedadmin.com/
- Everyone has a unique organization style preference for space and time – find out what yours is with this new book by Julie Perrine, founder of All Things Admin. #organizedadmin https://theorganizedadmin.com/
- Find all the advice, resources, and information you need to develop simple organizing systems that help ensure your administrative career success in Julie Perrine’s latest book, The Organized Admin. #organizedadmin https://theorganizedadmin.com/
Tweet about it! Here are some sample tweets for you to use:
What does “organized” actually mean? This new book from .@JuliePerrine can answer that question! #organizedadminClick to tweet
Create more effective systems to keep yourself organized – order your copy of The Organized Admin! #organizedadminClick to tweet
Disorganization costs you time and money…and damages your credibility. #organizedadminClick to tweet
The journey to admin success requires organization…and this is your roadmap. #organizedadminClick to tweet