The Latest Innovation Is YOU!
Presented by: Julie Perrine, MOS Associate, MBTI Certified, Founder & CEO, All Things Admin
Do you want your team to include outstanding, well-respected administrative professionals? Do you want to ensure your administrative team stands out and is successful in their careers? If the answer is yes, then your admins need to embrace innovation, and become The Innovative Admin.
Innovation isn’t just for technology – it’s the future of the administrative profession.
Admins need to be ready to not only offer creative solutions and new ideas, but also implement them. Today’s work environment requires admins who can innovate. But what does that mean exactly?
This powerful keynote from Julie Perrine, Founder & CEO of All Things Admin, explains the importance of innovation in the administrative profession, as well as how admins can immediately implement it in their careers. The one-hour session specifically addresses:
- What it means to be The Innovative Admin.
- How to apply the five stages of the innovation mindset adoption curve to tackle a challenge.
- How to confidently share ideas and implement them.
- Specific strategies for transitioning to becoming The Innovative Admin.
Help your admins excel in their jobs and the profession by enhancing their capacity for innovation. Purchase a corporate license for this value-packed keynote session and see what the power of innovation can do for your team!
The Latest Innovation Is YOU! Virtual Keynote
Introductory Offer: $997 (Reg. $1,500)
(Corporate Single Use License)
Note: This is a pre-recorded webinar event that can be played on demand for training events your company is hosting.
Duration: 60 minutes.
Workbook and login details will be provided upon registration.
Looking for more training support for your company’s admin team?
- A 60-75 minute live training session for a group via Zoom (or similar platform).
- A half-day, live training workshop for a group via Zoom (or similar platform).
- Individual and group training memberships to the All Things Admin AdminPro Training VIP Pass. This expanded, annual membership provides complete access to more than 100 hours of training on organization, productivity, partnership development, communication, technology, and more! Live Q&A calls are also available for corporate groups.
When you finish the registration and payment process, you will receive a registration confirmation email with the webinar link. Please make sure orders [at] allthingsadmin.com and adminsuccess [at] allthingsadmin.com are on your safe/white list so your junk or spam filters allow us through.